Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sketch Cards and Commissions!



Pictured here are three sketch cards I've drawn up of my original characters: Isaac, Atlas Parker, and Mr. Amazing. While these are on the "beefcake" side of things, there are plenty of ACEO / Sketch Cards available in my eBay store. Check them out - they're a nice piece of original art for less than $10! Sketch cards are meant to be a quick piece of original art at an affordable price. I take the time to turn out a nice card, but at the same time I don't spend all day on just one card. 
 
I am available for commissions. Just send me an email - dynakor@yahoo.com I usually charge $11.95 for a card commission. I send scans of the pencils for approval, the inks, and then the final product. I always wait for approval before moving on to the next stage with the card. I'm open to most things, tho I reserve the right to refuse or to negotiate the content of a commission. (I mostly stay away from horror.) You can see more of my art at my deviantArt gallery. 
Fair warning: If you're checking out my dA page, or eBay store, I also sell "beefcake" photos, taken by me. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, and I do have my store divided into sections.
 
Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment