Thursday, April 21, 2011

Serenity Star

Well folks, this is a quickie colour view of new character, Serenity Star. He is one of the heroes of an alternate world that my main group, the Adventure Squad, will be meeting up with soon.

With my sketchbook having been published (check it out at: http://www.indyplanet.com/index.php?id=4995), I have been trying to decide what to do for the second book... I don't have enough Super Galaxy Femmes for a full book, and Adventure Squad is still in the works. A while back, I had planned a "beefcake" book... it would have some preview stories and lots of pin-ups of hunky heroes, and some sexy heroines as well. I might be bringing this idea back, pin-ups and all! Keep your eyes open, and feel free to weigh in with your ideas.

I will try to become better at this blogging thing. I will post information and pictures about various characters, and try to link things up with my art card and photography blogs.

Until the next posting, take it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment